Do LastPass Enterprise have such the funcion?

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Do LastPass Enterprise have such the funcion?

Postby qtyj12322 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:08 am

I just need some guy who can login some program but he can't see the password。do LastPass Enterprise have such function ? the employee can't see the passworld but can login the program with the LastPass 。
qtyj12322

Re: Do LastPass Enterprise have such the funcion?

Postby dmitrijLP » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:07 am

qtyj12322 Wrote:I just need some guy who can login some program but he can't see the password。do LastPass Enterprise have such function ? the employee can't see the passworld but can login the program with the LastPass 。

Yes, LastPass does have the following function, when sharing any of your login details with other people, by default they will be hidden for them, unless you will allow them to view the login details using the 'Allow Recipient to View Password' option - https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/sharing-4-0/ "Share Items with Others" section.
dmitrijLP

Re: Do LastPass Enterprise have such the funcion?

Postby qtyj12322 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:34 pm

dmitrijLP Wrote:
qtyj12322 Wrote:I just need some guy who can login some program but he can't see the password。do LastPass Enterprise have such function ? the employee can't see the passworld but can login the program with the LastPass 。

Yes, LastPass does have the following function, when sharing any of your login details with other people, by default they will be hidden for them, unless you will allow them to view the login details using the 'Allow Recipient to View Password' option - https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/sharing-4-0/ "Share Items with Others" section.

thank you very much ! !!
qtyj12322

Return to LastPass Enterprise