LastPass seems to be alltering the view of Facebook!

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

LastPass seems to be alltering the view of Facebook!

Postby jvanderstel » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:29 pm

I've used Password Box as a password manager for a long time, but they have suddenly announced that they will be closing up!

I've been trying out LastPass to see if it can serve as a good replacement, but I have found that when lastPass launches facebook, it seems to significantly alter the format of my facebook page, making it rather hard to get around on that website!

Is there a way to avoid that strange effect?

If this can be corrected preferably on LastPass or at least on the facebook page, I think that LastPass will work great for me.

Later at some time in the future, I want to try using LastPass on a future new Android phone, but I understood that I would then be able to use the 30 day free trial to test it on my Android phone before starting to pay monthly for the advanced service. This is why I was having trouble earlier in getting LastPass to launch my chosen websites and why the "*" icon would not turn red. I have now figured out that one absolutely must start the free trial before LastPass will even turn its "*" icon red and launch those sites.

Thank you in advance for your patience in answering my "new user" question about how to keep LastPass from causing a problem with the Facebook website format. :-)

Sincerely,

John Vander Stel
Grand Rapids, Michigan
jvanderstel

Re: LastPass seems to be alltering the view of Facebook!

Postby AyaLP » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Can you please give more details on your issue? I'm afraid we are unable to reproduce any issues on our end.

Are you seeing this on a specific browser and OS?
AyaLP

Return to LastPass Enterprise