How to remove the "try lastpass enterprise" message?

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Firefox Add-on Upgrade to Premium Ad

Postby dcoffee » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Why is Firefox missing the Close X on the very distracting "Upgrade to Premium" Ad with the super bright red background?

In Google Chrome you give us a Close X.
dcoffee

Re: How to remove the "try lastpass enterprise" message?

Postby browngeek1 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Just saw this pop up yesterday (I think). Like others use LastPass on my work computer, but NOT for work. As a paying premium member I am not very keen on being subjected to advertising. I note that This was "being looked into" back a few weeks ago. Seems nothing has been done. Not happy. Now if Lastpass started offering family accounts......
browngeek1

Postby MxxCon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 pm

This is extremely annoying and DISRESPECTFUL to push so hard your enterprise upsell!

Paid users are already supporting your company! You must not pester them all the time asking for more money! Especially in such an obnoxious way!
If you can remotely add these upsell messages to my plugin, what can you do?!

I'm very unhappy right now...
MxxCon

Postby serent » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm

I'd love to see this advertisement disappear from my menu as well. I'm an individual user, so why would I want to "Try Lastpass Enterprise"?
serent

Postby nlopes307 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Being a paying customer for LastPass, please add me to the list of users wishing to have this advertisement of "Try Enterprise" removed! I have no need for this and do NOT want to see this in my LastPass menu. I hope it is promptly removed in the next version.
nlopes307

Postby Erroneus » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:02 am

Why has this not been fixed? I'm not renewing my premium sub, if LastPass thinks it's oki to advertise for paying customers.

This and the too many security breaches Lastpass has encountered, you are not doing wonders for your reputation.
Erroneus

Postby AyaLP » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:56 pm

We added an 'x' to the message shortly after its initial release to dismiss this message. If you do not see it, please make sure you are running the latest versions of all browser extensions to see this option.
AyaLP

Postby Erroneus » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 pm

AyaLP Wrote:We added an 'x' to the message shortly after its initial release to dismiss this message. If you do not see it, please make sure you are running the latest versions of all browser extensions to see this option.

Not shown here in Firefox 40.0.3

Running LastPass 3.2.20, which according to about:addons is the latest version and is even newer then the version at https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/a ... er/?src=ss

No version beyond 3.2.16 at https://lastpass.com/upgrade.php?fromwe ... asenotes=1 or https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php
Erroneus

Postby browngeek1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:57 pm

AyaLP Wrote:We added an 'x' to the message shortly after its initial release to dismiss this message. If you do not see it, please make sure you are running the latest versions of all browser extensions to see this option.

Can't see any "x" option? Running latest Cyberfox (at work) and Waterfox (at home) and add-on version 3.2.20a. So no "x".

The lack of actual action by LastPass is a bit annoying on this one.
browngeek1

Re: Firefox Add-on Upgrade to Premium Ad

Postby ThePassworder » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Indeed, why? That background is so annoying I'm seriously considering using another password manager.
ThePassworder

PreviousNext

Return to LastPass Enterprise