Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise
Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn
Hi! I really enjoy using LastPass and would like to expand its usage in my projects, but I'm not sure how to move forward with this particular situation:
1. I have an Enterprise account for Company 1 - I am an admin for this Enterprise account. We have a few shared folders here.
2. I would like a second, isolated Enterprise account for Entity 2 - This is a group of friends I would like to share passwords with through a shared folder. This is completely unrelated to Company 1.
The main thing I want is the ability to manage and access shared folders as easily as possible. What would be the best solution for this?
I thought that maybe I could upgrade my account to premium to use the Family Share folder for Entity 2, but according to lastpass, my Enterprise account is already "premium".
Is the solution to have two separate lastpass accounts and log in/out between them as needed?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:26 pm
Yes, you will need to have two separate accounts.
If you only have a few friends you wish to share with, Premium Family Shared Folders would be suffice as you can share that 1 folder with up to 5 friends. If you require more shared folders or sharing, then you would need to upgrade to LastPass Enterprise.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 pm
Just a tip: you can share your shared folders with your other Enterprise account, so you don't have to logout/login to access them.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 am
- Location: Netherlands
Return to LastPass Enterprise
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests