fizikaneri Wrote:I see, still think that some of that fields are just there to be more *** nothing else, but to be shure will test that Enterprise Freemium..
Question about Users in ENT:
if i buy 3 Accounts, setup emails for them, master passwords and give 2 of them to my employees:
1. They are able to store new websites, passwords, notes, and everything.
2. Admin can see, control, disable, enable everything from step 1?
fizikaneri Wrote:2. Admins will not have access to theirs users Vaults - so why would i buy Enterprise then.. - team should use LP to store new passwords, that passwords should be synced to Master account ?
2.1 If i remove user i dont want to loose passwords in that valut i want them to use LP as i use it, autogenerate password, continue and next time autologin...
As i get from your answer, it look like i Can access passwords just if i have MasterPassword (there is no Enterprise Sync,Control at all)...
so back to First post: Enterprise is almost the same as Premium:
1. No synchronisation for passwords,websited to Master Account.
2. If you delete user - you delete passwords that are stored there.
3. Use policies from where someone can access - so they cant change PW from home.. ?
arent this things the same as Premium version in ENT version you just added Admin to see what websites are users using,signin..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests