Delete Enterprise User

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Delete Enterprise User

Postby pfassina518 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:12 am

Hi,

I accepted an invite to the enterprise account of the company I work for.
But, I already had a lastpass account so I decided to use my personal account instead of adopting a new one.

I`m worried thought that if I leave the company and my account gets deleted I will have all my personal data erased.
Does anyone knows if that would be the case?

Thanks a lot!
pfassina518

Re: Delete Enterprise User

Postby dmitrijLP » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi there,

It would depend on how your Enterprise admin would handle the account termination procedure:

https://enterprise.lastpass.com/removin ... nterprise/

To make sure your personal data would always remain under your supervision, it would be better to remove your personal account from the Enterprise and simply link it to the company's account by following this steps:

https://enterprise.lastpass.com/getting ... l-account/

Kind regards,
Dmitrij
dmitrijLP

Postby pfassina518 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks Dmitrij!

One more question.
If I remove myself from the enterprise and then link it to the company's account, would my company have to buy another license? (they already bought one to bring my personal account in)

Best regards,
Paulo
pfassina518

Postby hanLP » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 am

Paulo,

Thanks for your question. If your LastPass personal account gets removed from enterprise and then linked to your LastPass company's account, it would not consume another enterprise license. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.

Best,
Han
hanLP

Postby dmitrijLP » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am

pfassina518 Wrote:Thanks Dmitrij!

One more question.
If I remove myself from the enterprise and then link it to the company's account, would my company have to buy another license? (they already bought one to bring my personal account in)

Best regards,
Paulo

Linking your personal account will not consume an Enterprise license, as I see your @gmail.com personal account was upgraded via iOS (Apple) and is now properly linked as your personal account to your Enterprise account and currently does not consume your company's license.

Kind regards,
Dmitrij
dmitrijLP

Return to LastPass Enterprise