Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise Forum!

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise Forum!

Postby Amber » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks for the update - in testing, it doesn't appear to be an issue with Admin / Enterprise status. We're investigating further - have you tried on more than one browser?
Amber

Postby SomeJoe7777 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:24 pm

I was able to post a new topic without issue. (It's being held for moderation, but it worked.) Using FireFox 33.0, with Ghostery & AdBlockPlus plugins.
SomeJoe7777

Postby roberthou150 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Amber Wrote:Thanks for the update - in testing, it doesn't appear to be an issue with Admin / Enterprise status. We're investigating further - have you tried on more than one browser?

That was a good suggestion! I tried it in Chrome, and it worked fine. The "problem browser" is (surprise!) Internet Explorer (v11). Oh well. But thanks for hanging in there with me! I'll just use Chrome from this point on with the forum.
roberthou150

Postby Amber » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:51 am

roberthou150 Wrote:
Amber Wrote:Thanks for the update - in testing, it doesn't appear to be an issue with Admin / Enterprise status. We're investigating further - have you tried on more than one browser?

That was a good suggestion! I tried it in Chrome, and it worked fine. The "problem browser" is (surprise!) Internet Explorer (v11). Oh well. But thanks for hanging in there with me! I'll just use Chrome from this point on with the forum.

Thanks for confirming - we haven't reproduced yet on a test machine with IE 11 but will continue to keep an eye out for this!
Amber

Postby fizikaneri » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm

its not just you, it goes back to forum index, then you click again to Section - you get in again, and then you can post..
fizikaneri

Postby sam661 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:36 am

I have been using LastPass on my desktop, but recently I bought android phone and downloaded LP to it. When i signed in on my android window came telling me I needed to pay 745 rupees for premium LP so I paid it and then signed in again and the same window asking 745 rupees for premium popped up, So I cant access my LP even though I have paid
sam661

Postby jpenny84 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm

sam661 Wrote:I have been using LastPass on my desktop, but recently I bought android phone and downloaded LP to it. When i signed in on my android window came telling me I needed to pay 745 rupees for premium LP so I paid it and then signed in again and the same window asking 745 rupees for premium popped up, So I cant access my LP even though I have paid

You can check your billing status at https://www.lastpass.com/my.php . If the account wasn't upgraded, then click the contact us button on that page, and file a support ticket. Attach an image of the receipt.
jpenny84

Postby sam661 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Thanks, I tried to take a screen shot of the receipt overlay to the app, but it wouldn't take as it was not actual screen .There was no other receipt except the popup window. I wrote them as you suggested. Thanks
sam661

Postby tom731 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:43 am

Hi, Is there any way of having a lastpass account with different levels of security? (restricted access for people within a business) Let me know!!

Cheers,
Tom
tom731

Postby jhauge08809 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:05 pm

I hate to inform you but there is no "Post a new topic' button, located at the top left corner in this forum section". Can you check and see where it really is? and yes I am logged in. My question that I would like answered is my current version is 3.2.42. I have checked the update button and it tells me no updates are available. What gives? Thanks jim
jhauge08809

PreviousNext

Return to LastPass Enterprise