Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise Forum!

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise Forum!

Postby Amber » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise community. Our team and community is here to help address any questions or comments you may have as you trial and use LastPass Enterprise. Our team constantly monitors the forums during weekday business hours, Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern US time. Moderators and members of the LastPass community are regularly active outside those hours, too.

Before posting, be sure to perform a search to see if we have already addressed your question. To start a conversation, simply click on the 'Post a new topic' button, located at the top left corner in this forum section.

Note we have a number of other great resources for Enterprise administrators and users, including the Enterprise Admin Manual: https://enterprise.lastpass.com/ with in-depth tutorials on Enterprise features and links to the Enterprise Admin toolkit, Enterprise video tutorials, FAQs, and more.

If your question or report is time-sensitive, you can reach out to our support team directly here: https://lastpass.com/supportticket.php where Enterprise tickets are prioritized.

Thanks for using and supporting LastPass!
Amber

Re: Welcome to the LastPass Enterprise Forum!

Postby Lars » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Is the Enterprise section only accessible to Enterprise customers?
Very nice initiative.
Lars

Postby Amber » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks Lars! It will be visible to all users / forum users.
Amber

Postby roberthou150 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:24 am

"Post a new topic" button just takes me back to the Forum home page.
roberthou150

Postby Amber » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 am

roberthou150 Wrote:"Post a new topic" button just takes me back to the Forum home page.

If you click through to LastPass Enterprise, then click "Post a New Topic", does that work?
Amber

Postby roberthou150 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:53 am

Nope. If I'm on the "Enterprise Forum" and click either "Post a new topic" buttons, I just get returned to the Board Index.
roberthou150

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 pm

roberthou150 Wrote:Nope. If I'm on the "Enterprise Forum" and click either "Post a new topic" buttons, I just get returned to the Board Index.

For spam control reasons, the section is likely restricted for new forum users.
jpenny84

Postby Amber » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 pm

roberthou150 Wrote:Nope. If I'm on the "Enterprise Forum" and click either "Post a new topic" buttons, I just get returned to the Board Index.

It sounds like the session isn't active. Do you see a "Login" button on the top left? If you click that, then return to the Enterprise thread, are you able to post a topic?

Apologies for the trouble!
Amber

Postby roberthou150 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Amber Wrote:

It sounds like the session isn't active. Do you see a "Login" button on the top left? If you click that, then return to the Enterprise thread, are you able to post a topic?

No, I'm logged in. The Index page shows a button "Logout [ roberthou150 ]", which would suggest I'm logged in. I'll logout then log in again, and see if that works.
roberthou150

Postby roberthou150 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:34 pm

roberthou150 Wrote:
Amber Wrote:

No, I'm logged in. The Index page shows a button "Logout [ roberthou150 ]", which would suggest I'm logged in. I'll logout then log in again, and see if that works.

No joy... I logged out, then back in, and still have the same problem. Perhaps some other non-admin user can try to post a new topic to the Enterprise section to see if they have to problem, too, in case it's just me. :-/
roberthou150

Next

Return to LastPass Enterprise