Forum Problem: User Control Panel | Profile is not working

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Forum Problem: User Control Panel | Profile is not worki

Postby rjm » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:51 pm

FYI

I've got a support ticket open from 18/10/18 about this issue with status still pending.

I would suggest others also raise tickets to see if we can get this fixed. :shock:
rjm

Postby mattpslab » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:20 pm

ateijleo Wrote:Here we are, almost 1 year after MENtuartiF's last post, and the Profile page still shows a 500 error. I don't believe LastPass (the company) really cares about this forum. And while some user above said that PhpBB and LastPass are different pieces of software, this forum lives under the .lastpass.com domain and is devoted to support & feedback for LastPass's main product. I made a small mistake when typing my username, and ran into the 500 error while trying to fix it. But now I feel I make an even bigger mistake by using LastPass at all. I'm forced to use it at my workplace, but I'm taking all my data from my personal account.

Is this query has not still been solved. Facing the same, so googled and came to here. It is strange that so many users are unhappy with this kind of attitude from the company and they doesn't seem to care enough. My friend suggested me to use LastPass as a solution to getting single account for passwords on both Chrome & Mozilla as I use both and it is quite a difficult task to sync password on both of them. Hope LastPass is concerned about this issue and they solve it soon. Otherwise why would be here. Thanks, Matt.
mattpslab

Postby johnowallter503 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am

rjm Wrote:FYI

I've got a support ticket open from 18/10/18 about this issue with status still pending.

I would suggest others also raise tickets to see if we can get this fixed. :shock:

Same here!
johnowallter503

Previous

Return to Off Topic