3.0 Prebuild crashing

Get first access to testing new builds and betas for LastPass

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

3.0 Prebuild crashing

Postby mathys » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:22 pm

The interface is much better then the previous version. Unfortunately I have not been able to test much. I have had the app crash multiple times. It has crashed opening different sites using the web browsers. It has crashed closing browser tabs. Most I have had open was 6 and it crashed twice closing the 6 tabs. Once it has crashed it sometimes crashes again just trying to open the app. When closing the tabs each time it crashed it would still retain the closed tabs. I cleared the browsing history which cleared all the tabs but it is still showing 3 active tabs in the upper right corner when there are not any.

I am running the Samsung Google Nexus. Android version 4.3.

Mathys
mathys

Re: 3.0 Prebuild crashing

Postby Amber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Mathys,

Thanks for the report. We automatically collect crash reports, if you want to forward your LastPass account email address to prebuild@lastpass.com we can identify which crash report is yours and look into this further.

Best,
Amber
Amber

Postby mathys » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 am

Sent my email address.

Mathys
mathys

Postby mathys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 pm

I reinstalled as you recommended in your email with updates you made. I have had no problems with the update. Everything has ran very well. Interface is excellent and much more intuitive and user friendly. I really like being able to press the asterisk in the username and password fields to enter the information. Very nice. I'll let you know if I run into anymore issues.

Mtahys
mathys

Postby Amber » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:47 am

Thanks Mathys, glad to hear it.
Amber

Return to LastPass PreBuild & Beta