Lastpass for Applications Copy an Application Entry

Get first access to testing new builds and betas for LastPass

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Lastpass for Applications Copy an Application Entry

Postby markfaine » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

I finally was able to get an application trained just right but now I have several more just like it that only differ in the form fields. It would be great if I could copy an application entry and modify it instead of doing it all again from scratch each time.
markfaine

Re: Lastpass for Applications Copy an Application Entry

Postby kilgry » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm having a heck of a time with the new LP for Apps. It doesn't allow you to edit the custom fields like you can in the LP plugin. I also can't get it to do simple username/password logins. It only appears to use custom now.
kilgry

Re: Lastpass for Applications Copy an Application Entry

Postby ethnics023 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I did a test on Lastpass Website to check my score of how well my passwords were on websites that i visit with each of my diferent user accounts. Signing in an such that i had saved in my Lastpass Vault. By using Lastpass Vault favorites for each of them sites i copied them https to ( Notepad ) same for my email adresses or sign in names for the sites. Plus copying my weak passwords to Notepad onto my taskbar. So i had a score of ( 80% ) for good passwords. I updated some of them passwords for the places i visit, but not re-run the test my score yet. The notepad file when done using it in the open form, just delete it then you can upgrade your passwords next time fresh. I hope i never lose control of all gerated passwords i have made. Thanks to Lastpass i have hopes for better control of every day use. Getting things done the easy way. I say thank you for that, have invited my friends to get using it. I hope i could help someone with this info here. Hope this post is in the proper respect of being posted in the correct gallery of infomatiom. I am newbie to this forums and hope to post where it is that it is not to be posted some where else in this forum. Happy New Year to all, so be safe in all your travels.
ethnics023

Return to LastPass PreBuild & Beta