Get first access to testing new builds and betas for LastPass
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist
Hi, I have a quick question on lastpass.
1) Is my information encrypted on the clould?
2) Who has the encryption keys? Would any of lastpass employees be able to decryptd my data?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 am
1) No, they are encrypted locally before they are sent to the cloud
2) You (indirectly) are the only person having the keys; LastPass employees cannot see your passwords
For more info check Steve Gibson's analysis:https://www.grc.com/sn/sn-256.htm
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Return to LastPass PreBuild & Beta
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests