Password only doesn't work.

Get first access to testing new builds and betas for LastPass

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Password only doesn't work.

Postby zarthan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 pm

I have an interesting situation. I have a web based interface to an iscsi server (Open-e) that only has a password field. Lastpass, it appears, is looking for both a username and password and so won't login. Any way to add or remove fields.

Somewhat related. On the Lastpass web interface there is an "Edit form fields" button. It is grayed out on most of my sites but does allow me to add/edit an email field. What is that for?
zarthan

Re: Password only doesn't work.

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm

zarthan Wrote:I have an interesting situation. I have a web based interface to an iscsi server (Open-e) that only has a password field. Lastpass, it appears, is looking for both a username and password and so won't login. Any way to add or remove fields.

Somewhat related. On the Lastpass web interface there is an "Edit form fields" button. It is grayed out on most of my sites but does allow me to add/edit an email field. What is that for?

You may be able to add it by manually adding this one -- if the URL is publicly facing we'll see what we can do with it.

The Edit Form Fields button is for when there is additional data stored that may not fit into the 'username/password' fields -- the additional data is kept to more accurately re-fill your data in when you go back -- typically you might use the button to change a default location you're sent to for example.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Re: Password only doesn't work.

Postby zarthan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 pm

I did finally get it to work. I had to remove and redo the site a few times but it is working. Thanks.
zarthan

Return to LastPass PreBuild & Beta