I waited for the official 1.41 and the behaviour is different but not yet functional. Here's what happens
1) Delete any LastPass saved data for the NatWest site (due to my previous attempts and tests).
2) Go to the NatWest site. LastPass correctly shows no indication that it recognises the site.
3) Enter my ddmmyynnnn number and then select "Save All Entered Data" from the LastPass toolbar icon. I then get a popup window that shows that it has recognised two fields on the page. DBID_edit shows that it has the entered ddmmyynnnn value associated with it and the LI5CBA field shows as blank (I assume this is the tick box for the activation code).
4) Press "OK" on the dialog box above and then LastPass almost immediately recognises the web page and the (very annoying) notification bar appears offering autologin/autofill plus the ddmmyynnnnn input field is now highlighed and has the LastPass icon in it.
5) If I now close the NatWest window and re-open it then LastPass still recognises the site and displays the notification bar (did I mention how annoying that notification bar is
?) and highlights the input field but if I then click either autologin or autofill then nothing happens. If I then go and pull up an edit window on the nwolb.com site entry that LastPass saved as a result of step (4) above then I see that no field data was actually saved and the "Fields" pane is totally blank.
Have I done something wrong or is this a bug?