- * Go to settings/Accounts/Add Account/Google and type in phone's password/pin as prompted (not related to LastPass)
* First screen appears and I tap "Email or phone" field
* LastPass dropdown appears and I pick the credentials I wish to use (with LastPass password/pin reprompt)
* Next screen with password shows up and I tap "Enter your password" field.
* LastPass dropdown does not appear. (This is the problem)
- * I cannot copy the password from the LastPass app and paste it in the field manually because the password for the account I am trying to add comes from my work's LastPass account.
* When on the first screen where I am typing the email for the Google account, if I tap away/dismiss the LastPass dropdown-thing-with-all-the-accounts-for-me-to-choose, it'll never come back just like in the password screen. I have to start over, get the form to show anew the email form before LastPass will show the dropdown again.
* I've tried restarting the phone