SEFCU.COM - Captures but will not fill.

A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

SEFCU.COM - Captures but will not fill.

Postby Tyrleon » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 pm

I and several members have noticed that LastPass will no longer fill in the username and password fields on this site.

I have used the Save All Entered Data feature, which captures the data in the same manner as it does when I allows LastPass to create the login automatically.

However, neither selecting it in the vault, nor selecting the Extension icon in the menu, nor selecting the icon in the actual field, allow that data to actually flow back into the field. It just remains blank.

I have verified that the site does not appear anywhere in the Never URLs, and there are no settings in the record itself preveting it from filling in. LastPass is working correctly for every other site, and this has been reported by several other users who have also verified site and application settings.

https://www.sefcu.com/

I am on the web support team for the company and am struggling to determine why it does not appear to be filling any field on this domain (the login options appear both directly below the main menu as well as under a Login popup.
Tyrleon

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins