UK National Lottery Sign In - LastPass assistance Zero

A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

UK National Lottery Sign In - LastPass assistance Zero

Postby Gelphyn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 am

For reference, presently unable to access User Profile and assume that is where User Signature will reside, I use a Mac Pro running High Sierra.

Perhaps there is a List of Problematic Login Sites? If there is please provide a Link.

The only other reference to problems using this particular site, that I can find, refer to Mobile Device access.
This seems to indicate that for most Users accessing this Site is not problematic?
Login access to Sites varies widely for me, from super fast to needing full on manual input.
This is the worst example:

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/sign-in

My expectation of LastPass was that an 'extra' click' might be needed for some web sites.
The reality is that a considerable number need multiple clicks/double clicks on minuscule, seemingly dysfunctional, Icons.
Factoring in the super rapid access Sites the overall performance is at be mediocre. No way did I anticipate the need for DIY.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Best regards,

G
Gelphyn

Re: UK National Lottery Sign In - LastPass assistance Zero

Postby Gelphyn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:01 am

I opened the above mentioned Link today and clicked within the eMail Address/UserName and Password Fields at random a few times, and for the first time since running lastPass pop up windows appeared asking me to select one of the options offered. I selected the appropriate option although why it was offering my eMail Address as only a UserName is registered is a further concern, but 'hey I'm in'.
Well I certainly expected to be in but the Login failed.

The failure was due to LastPass Capitalising the UserName although the Records have never displayed this Username capitalised.

So now 1 problem becomes 2 problems:

1. How to prevent LastPass capitalising something that must not be capitalised

2. How to reduce the number of 'clicks' necessary to get the needed Login Information to show.
At present 5 to 15 attempts are needed.

Regards,

G
Gelphyn

Re: UK National Lottery Sign In - LastPass assistance Zero

Postby Gelphyn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:23 am

Before any Support action could be provided for the above mentioned problems I ran into difficulties with being unable to Login allegedly due to Invalid Password.
While at the same time I was able to Login to LastPass on my iPhone using the same Password.

To regain access to my LastPass Accounts via macOS, LastPass.app and LastPass Web Page, my Master Password had to be Reverted.

This returned me to the rather hit and miss situation of getting the desired reaction from LastPass when filling the UK national Lottery Sign In page.
However I signed off the Support Ticket accepting that although it could be better at least, with some effort, the Login could be achieved.

Approximately a week later the situation has changed again, this time for the better.
Login is now EXCELLENT practically nil hesitation on the first click, that displays the choices, and clicking on the chosen option moves on to the Captcha Images pop up.
The Capitalisation problem has not reared is head again and so I am now back to being a happy 'LastPasser'
Gelphyn

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins