A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist
Lastpass had always worked great with Paypal and multiple logins -- but now it sometimes fills in one username and a DIFFERENT password.
Also, if I log out of Paypal and then login as a different user, I am asked if I'd like to save that password with the previous login. Thankfully I haven't just clicked Yes out of habit!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:19 am
LastPass may have some extraneous fields stored in the Edit Form Fields.
1. Locate the site in your LastPass vault.
2. For each matching site, click the Wrench icon to bring up the site's Edit window.
3. Click on the wrench icon in the bottom left of the Edit dialog to bring up the Edit Form Fields window.
4. Look for any incorrect fields and delete the field or edit it's content.
5. Click 'Save' to dismiss the Edit Fields dialog.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:06 pm
Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests