marriott.com won't autofill

A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

marriott.com won't autofill

Postby nathanak » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:32 am

I've made multiple attempts including deleting and allowing a fresh sign-in to autosave, attempting to save with the save all fields, various other manual attempts. The best I can get is to click the extension icon (not in the page, but in the browser) and autofill, which only fills the username. I have to click the extension icon again to manually copy the password and then paste it in every time.

https://www.marriott.com/default.mi

macOS
Chrome
LastPass Extension
nathanak

Re: marriott.com won't autofill

Postby nathanak » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:12 am

For whatever reason, it's now gotten even worse. No autofill at all. So I have to 1) click the extension, 2) click show matching sites, 3) copy username and then 4) paste it in the field and do all 4 steps over again for a password. Not very convenient!
nathanak

Postby alphasupremicus » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 pm

I too have noticed that Marriott no longer auto-fills since Marriott re-engineering their site to be modern/mobile friendly. Frustrating for sure!
alphasupremicus

Postby davin642 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Same issue here.
davin642

Postby trudelsylvain536 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Today is Jan 30, 2019. The Marriott site is still an issue. Can we get a status on this issue? Any plan to fix what is causing this issue?
trudelsylvain536

Postby NoSpamSam » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm also experiencing this issue. Has anybody found a solution?
NoSpamSam

Postby rmacmo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 pm

Interesting if I type in marriott.com the site comes up and does not load my username and password, but it I use :Launch" within LastPass, it does load it and log me in fine.
rmacmo

Postby rmacmo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Interesting if I type in marriott.com the site comes up and does not load my username and password, but if I use :Launch" within LastPass, it does load it and log me in fine.
rmacmo

Postby user98101 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 am

Same issue for me. LastPass no longer auto-fills the username and passoword at https://www.marriott.com/default.mi. A few months ago, it would only auto-fill the username. I now have to manually launch LastPass, click "Show Matching Sites" and click on "Auto Fill." Then, it only fills the username. I then have to click AGAIN to fill the password. This is very annoying.

One workaround is to just submit the login WITHOUT the information auto-filled by LastPass, and it re-directs you to a page where LastPass DOES actually auto-fill your login name and password: https://www.marriott.com/sign-in-error. ... default.mi
user98101

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins