If LastPass does not autofill on specific sites, check the following:
1. Ensure that the site is not a 'Flash' or 'Silverlight' login page (LastPass does not support these login page types - Right-click on the site's login fields and look at that context menu information to check).
2. Check that the site is not added as a Never URL - click on the LastPass browser icon > My LastPass Vault > Account Settings > Never URL tab.
3. Check to see whether or not the login field identifiers are present
- In the vault, click to open the Edit Site window
- At the bottom of the window, click on the wrench icon to open the Edit Form Fields window. If the login fields are not there, this is why LastPass does not autofill. The field identifiers are automatically added if you use the auto-save site flow.*
* Note: when you import data into LastPass OR manually create a site entry within the vault using the add site option, the field identifiers are not being picked up. However, after you use LastPass field icon to force autofill on the website for the first time, the fields are added into the Edit Form Fields so moving forward, LastPass could autofill for you.
If everything appears correct but LastPass does not autofill on specific sites, you may want re-save the logins using Save All Entered Data.
1. Temporarily copy the login outside LastPass
2. Delete the login in the vault
3. Re-save the site following the steps here -> (https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/adding-a-site/#h1