DWK Wrote:I blocked all scripts on deviceinfo.capitalone.com and LastPass began working again on Capital One's website
Thank you DWK!
After adding a permanent rule to block everything from that subdomain logins starting working on their home page. For reference here are the steps to add a rule for anyone else using uBlock Origin.
- Click uBlock Origin icon
- Choose the "Open the dashboard" option. Looks like 3 volume sliders.
- On the dashboard go to the "My rules" tab
- On the right hand side is the temporary rules. Inside that editable area add a line at the bottom and enter
- Code: Select All Code
* https://deviceinfo.capitalone.com * block
- Make sure it includes the asterisks *
- Click the "Save" button under "Temporary rules"
- Click the "Commit" button next to it
When you reload the site it should work afterward. Might need to close and reopen the browser. I will note that this ONLY seems to work on the main page (https://www.capitalone.com/). If you click on the "Sign In" link at the top right it takes you to https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin which I can't get to autofill.
Not perfect, but it works.