My first post.
I am having difficulty logging to US Military My Pay site They have a 2 screen protocol with the first screen asking for your SSN or a login ID. If data is in both fields then an error is generated. I believe I've taught LastPass (LP) to handle this correctly.
The next screen (New Window) presents a field for my pin and a virtual keyboard.
- It appears they use a randomly generated button sequencing scheme such that:
- The keyboard is reshuffled for each login attempt.
- Clicking a W say, results in filling the PIN field with different character (X, 9, ^, etc.) that they apparently understand as a W.
- The field filled character is indeed different for each login attempt.
- Filling the field from LP results in an unrecognized PW due to the substitution that is taking place.
Is there any way for LP to enter the saved PW by virtually clicking the appropriate virtual KeyBoard buttons as the appear on the screen? (Random order with each login)
Thanks in advance!