A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Battle.net passwords are dots instead of password

Postby ricardf » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Can you fix this issue!!
ricardf

Postby zaphod6502 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Can confirm as of today this is still an issue. Obviously this is not a priority for the Lastpass team to fix as this issue has been ongoing for years.
zaphod6502

Postby zuangzhi5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:05 pm

I have had the same problem for a couple of years. I've deleted the entry and recreated it. Nothing changes it. Every time Lastpass enters the password, it's simply a series of dots, instead of the password. Saving it with the correct password doesn't actually change it, as it returns to replacing it with the dots. Rather annoying. Not sure if it's a Battlenet issue or Lastpass, but it would be nice if someone would chime in and at least tell us what's up.
zuangzhi5

Postby jpenny84 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 pm

zuangzhi5 Wrote:I have had the same problem for a couple of years. I've deleted the entry and recreated it. Nothing changes it. Every time Lastpass enters the password, it's simply a series of dots, instead of the password. Saving it with the correct password doesn't actually change it, as it returns to replacing it with the dots. Rather annoying. Not sure if it's a Battlenet issue or Lastpass, but it would be nice if someone would chime in and at least tell us what's up.

Edit the site entry's form fields and delete any erroneously captured fields.
jpenny84

Previous

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins