corrupt plugin

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantie, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: corrupt plugin

Postby ByteMaster » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank you Lars for your suggestion that we try reinstalling the product, however if you had read down the string, you would have seen that this suggestion had already been tried by several of us, myself included. I even changed versions from the previous version to the latest one available without success.
ByteMaster

Postby Lars » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

ByteMaster wrote:Thank you Lars for your suggestion that we try reinstalling the product, however if you had read down the string, you would have seen that this suggestion had already been tried by several of us, myself included. I even changed versions from the previous version to the latest one available without success.

Well, and had you read the postings in the correct order, you would've noticed I suggested re-installing it, as the first response to the OP - before anyone mentioned anything about it not fixing the problem.
Lars

Postby ByteMaster » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:37 pm

My mistake Lars, It is difficult to determine which post goes in which order, I assumed they might be chronological, but we both know where that got me. At any rate, the problem still exists and the dll is still causing problems, I take it with no solution forthcoming from the brainboard? I appreciate and enjoy the benefits of the product, so I will await the hopefully, impending results.
ByteMaster

Postby Mingus509 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:34 pm

I am having the same issue. IE 9, 64bit, Windows 7, very sporadic. Right now, everytime I open IE, I get the error code and unable to visit any site.
Mingus509

Postby richlowe » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 pm

The same thing is happening with me. Every other day or so I get the error. Reinstalling, rebooting etc does not help.
richlowe

Postby brucebacon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 am

Same problem. Things work fine with FireFox & Chrome but I get the error on IE9. Windows 7 64 bit.
brucebacon

Postby RickD4Real » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Add me to the list as well. Perhaps this is an issue with 64-bit versions of Windows??

LOVE lastpass, bummed about this bug...

@RickD4Real
RickD4Real

Postby lclovin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 pm

I am also experiencing this error, though infrequent, it's annoying. Win7 64bit IE9. It occurs sometimes when I open a new tab. Would like to be notified when a solution is found.
lclovin

Postby Quaternary » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 am

Add me to the list of corrupt LLPlugin.dll. I get this message when opening a new tab from a link. My other opened tabs are locked. I close IE9, open with restore last sessiion. I just had to re-install the LPPLUGIN.DLL to get Lastpass to work again. Guess I may have to move Firefox if no one is experiencing problems with that browser.
Quaternary

Postby jago45 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm having the same problem using IE8 on XP sp3. I tried reloading LastPass but the problem is still there. It prevents accessing many sites. Anyone know of a viable fix (or maybe another free form filler)?
jago45

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting