LastPass draining my battery (taking 35% of total usage)

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

LastPass draining my battery (taking 35% of total usage)

Postby jillhb929 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:31 pm

Have noticed LastPass draining my battery (Pixel 3a) in last few days. Have shut off background usage. No other apps come close to. Google is at 10% however I'm using that ten times an hour and use LastPass on phone maybe once a day.
jillhb929

Re: LastPass draining my battery (taking 35% of total usage)

Postby daviddube » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:21 am

LastPass Support redirected me to this post. I don't understand why since there's no resolution listed here, so I figured I could also talk about my problems lately.
I first contacted LastPass support about my LastPass app significantly draining my battery in mid July. The app had drained 35% of my Samsung Galaxy S10+'s battery. I had already fixed it once for a few days with a force shutdown of the app and restarting my phone when it had drained 29% of my battery.
Their recommendation was to uninstall the app and reinstall it. That also fixed it for a few days. However, the problem came back yesterday where it drained 25% of my battery before I noticed and did a force shutdown and restart of my phone again.
Please resolve this bug. It seems like the app does not go to sleep after use sometimes.
daviddube

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting