Where are my form fill records?

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Where are my form fill records?

Postby robmchaves364 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:13 am

h596 Wrote:Most customers will think of this as a significant problem, and I would advise you to advertise the solution in every available way. Otherwise, LastPass could even lose users. Not everyone can find their way to this forum, this thread. Keep in mind too that there are people who don't read English.

glennd Wrote:Hi,

If you are not seeing your existing form fills after updating to the new UI, please follow the steps in this support article to complete migrating your data: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/im-on-the-new-lastpass-experience-why-cant-i-find-my-form-fill-data

Glenn Dobson | Manager, Community and Social Support

LogMeInInc.com

Absolutely agree
robmchaves364

Postby jamesp352 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:30 pm

arne462, how do I reset my LastPass to the old UI?
jamesp352

Postby kohlmann749 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:56 am

Same here - all form fills and also credit card data gone. I need this data back!
kohlmann749

Postby rdchambers159 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Same problem - I did this via the web UI: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... -fill-data

Ridiculous that this is not automatic or better communicated.

Answer pasted here for posterity:
If you cannot find your data, you may still need to complete the update. To complete the update and migrate your form fills, please do the following:

Note: These migration steps cannot be performed from a mobile device.
Select More Options in the left navigation.
Go to Advanced > Update Vault.
Log out of LastPass on all devices, then log back in to LastPass to see the new experience.
rdchambers159

Postby sethmj354 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:55 pm

So, I finally figured out how to "refresh" my vault. (I was trying to do this in the browser plugin until I realized that I had to log into the website.)

I now have two problems.

1. My enterprise account still uses the old UI while my personal account uses the new UI. The problem is that old UI form fill data is no longer linked to the new UI form fill data. This means that I'm not getting the benefit of linking my personal account to my work account because they no longer access the same form fill data. Why would the enterprise account have the old UI and my personal account have the new UI?

2. When I'm logged into the iOS app using my personal account (which is on the new UI), there is no longer a form fill option when I'm in Safari. However, when I'm logged into my enterprise account on the iOS app, I can access the (old) form fill data. So, basically, when on the new UI, you can't use form fill data on you iPhone (on Safari, at least). The "form fill" option no longer exists. Has anyone else had this problem?

Essentially, I have yet to see any of the supposed benefits of the new UI for form fill data.
sethmj354

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting