Autofill Pop up appearing over phone app

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Autofill Pop up appearing over phone app

Postby jeromyinwv948 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Same problem. I've found that if you just tap above it, it goes away, but it's still annoying. If there was a way to move my passwords to another manager, I would. This is very frustrating.
jeromyinwv948

Postby johntres » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 pm

I have a Galaxy S9 and the same issue. The Lastpass prompt makes it nearly impossible to touch the "1" key. How long until someone needs to dial 911 but cannot due to this glitch? It will be more than a mere annoyance then.
johntres

Postby crt928 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:57 pm

This is a defect that needs to be FIXED! I've tapped screen in other location for it to go away and finding my keypad is disabled, that is, unable to use my keys. I have a SS Note9 with current OS.
crt928

Postby musicmaker5376 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:58 pm

I'm having the same issue. S9+. It's incredibly annoying.
musicmaker5376

Postby mscarter632 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:32 pm

Finally, I found this place to discuss my major disappointment with the LastPass tool. I have found several mini-apps that are Phone app components and turned them off in the LastPass app but still can't find the number dialer mini-app as I call it. It must be hidden is my guess but hitting the S9 back button makes it go away. Since I'm on conference calls all day especially with this work from home covid thing, this is really getting to be an issue.

I can only imagine the number of people who coulldn't find this thread to complain because the Help section for LastPass is so poor. Used to LOVE the tool. Now, thinking of dumping and moving on.
mscarter632

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting