Not respecting setting to auto log out

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Not respecting setting to auto log out

Postby glennd » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know we are working to correct this issue and release an update. It is a high priority and once we have an ETA for a release I will update this thread.

Glenn Dobson | Community Leader, Social Support
LogMeInInc.com
glennd

Auto log out not working

Postby balcroft » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:18 pm

There have been many others complaining about this problem, but LP has yet to either acknowledge it, or to do anything about it. So, what ARE you doing about it and when will it be resolved.
balcroft

Re: Auto log out not working

Postby jpenny84 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:04 pm

balcroft Wrote:There have been many others complaining about this problem, but LP has yet to either acknowledge it, or to do anything about it. So, what ARE you doing about it and when will it be resolved.

There's an acknowledgement right above your post.
jpenny84

Postby dflaher » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:27 pm

glennd Wrote:Hi,

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know we are working to correct this issue and release an update. It is a high priority and once we have an ETA for a release I will update this thread.

Glenn Dobson | Community Leader, Social Support
LogMeInInc.com

Thanks Glenn. Good to know that is a high priority for LP and looking forward to the update.
dflaher

Postby crynas18240 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:21 am

I have the same issue. How come we have yet to hear an estimated date of correction and/or update?

Do not let the pressure off this serious and potential security problem.
crynas18240

Postby crynas18240 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:04 pm

Hope to see a fix for this soon. This is a major security issue.
crynas18240

Postby geesmcb866 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Same here- just started about a week ago. Last Pass support keep telling me to change settings, refresh cache etc, but nothing works, with implication it is my issue. Seems many others are having the same problem. This is a HUGE RISK. Come on Last Pass- FIX IT
geesmcb866

Postby jpenny84 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:12 pm

geesmcb866 Wrote:Same here- just started about a week ago. Last Pass support keep telling me to change settings, refresh cache etc, but nothing works, with implication it is my issue. Seems many others are having the same problem. This is a HUGE RISK. Come on Last Pass- FIX IT

Not really if your operating system is password protected and you're locking it when not at the computer.
jpenny84

Postby beech » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:36 pm

I am seeing this too AND I have complained to Lastpass many times before that logging off automatically should be DEFAULT behavior to begin with. Also, after each update, these settings need to be updated again. If this is not resolved, I will move to another password manager because to me this is a major security risk, and it should not be blamed on Chrome.
beech

Postby jmo438 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Same problem. Not logging out when I exit the browser (Chrome) or after specified time period. LastPass -- how about a response?
jmo438

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting