wont auto fill for bank AZFCU

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

wont auto fill for bank AZFCU

Postby sejod2004311 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:55 pm

They made a new login page and now LP doesnt work at bank site

https://www.arizonafederal.org/digital- ... ne-banking
sejod2004311

Re: wont auto fill for bank AZFCU

Postby bobaz » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Same thing for me at TruWest CU in Arizona, ever since their website update several years back. Their response today to my query about this: "The main page to our website has a certain coding that makes it so the LastPass does not work for some reason, however when your session times out that login screen it will work with LastPass. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you."

"Certain coding"???? "For some reason"???? And I trust these people with my money? Unbelievable.
bobaz

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:18 pm

The failed login redirect URL's are the same, so both credit unions look to have the same online banking platform.

It looks like LastPass is rolling out a feature in the extension to self report autofill problems. If you have it, the option will be found under LastPass Icon > Account Options > Help improve LastPass on this site.

It's hard to say if they'll address issues with small credit unions though.
jpenny84

Postby wjcole19400 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:04 pm

I am having the same problem. I see not way around it currently. Don't see the option you mention. Lack of resolution may necessitate me abandoning this product.
wjcole19400

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting