"Winow Focus" in FireFox and with Fingerprint

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

"Winow Focus" in FireFox and with Fingerprint

Postby alexandrost87989 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:48 am

Hello,
I am using lastpass with Windows 10 and Firefox (with the fingerprint reader of my dell laptop).

When I close the browser and open it again and want to log in somewhere, I will have to click either on the lastpass-symbol right next to the password-field or in the status-bar of firefox.
Then a window will pop-up, asking me to place my finger on the fingerprint reader.

However, when this windows pops up, it never is in "focus".
Meaning.
I will have to get back to my mouse again, click on the window, and then leave the mouse again and then place my finger on the sensor.

This is very time consuming.
To me, this is a bug.
I only pay 40€ / year for the "fingerprint"-reading feature, all the other features are ... medicore. (Starting by the "red" design of lastpass, which is too intensive-looking, and ending at the not-so-well-designed standalone software for win10).

Anyway, will this be fixed?

My second question would be:
If I log in into Gmail (I have two accounts there), I will in the first screen have to choose my email-adress.
Why does lastpass not automatically use the corresponding password for the e-mail-adress I just entered in the second screen (on the second page), but instead forces me to choose again, which password I want to use.
It is logical, that only the password, corresponding to the e-mail, I just entered, will work.
Lastpass even knows, that it corresponds.
But it doesn't do anything.

Will this issue be dealt with?
alexandrost87989

Re: "Winow Focus" in FireFox and with Fingerprint

Postby alexandrost87989 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:57 am

So, no one here to answer?
Where do I get support?
alexandrost87989

Re: "Winow Focus" in FireFox and with Fingerprint

Postby mic29 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 am

I am sorry, no response, but I have the same problems

1. LastPass window pops up on a different monitor that does not have the focus (annoying when you work with multiple monitor)

2. Would LOVE for LastPass to be more clever at typing the password of the corresponding username in use. I have several accounts in different web sites too
mic29

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting