LastPass not saving changed password

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: LastPass not saving changed password

Postby gdsoftwaremeansnoquestions » Tue May 05, 2020 5:58 am

I sometimes think there's someone at LP laughing as we keep having to reset our passwords.

I now make a copy of the password and paste it into the note field, when i change my password. Then I log back in When it (50% of the time) says I have the wrong password, I can copy it from the notes field.

I also don't understand why LP doesn't have a manual update for a password. When you have to paste the correct password ion the vault, it should keep the old one..
gdsoftwaremeansnoquestions

Postby jamest553 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:31 am

Same for me. I changed my bank password and PIN recently, but LassPass won't save the changes. I have tried at least half-a-dozen times to enter and then save the new details, but when I reopen LastPass, the PW and PIN have reverted to the previous data, sometimes completely and sometimes in part. Very annoying!
jamest553

Postby youcanreachtrevor384 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Does anyone from LastPass actually follow these posts?
I am also having a similar issue, where I add a new password and Lastpass prompts me to save the new password from my Chrome add in, however, when I try to push the 'save' button, nothing happens. So I have to click Not Now just to get out of it, and open my Last pass manually and add new passwords. What is happening? Also, why can't I just send an email to someone, this seems like a Cheap way of dealing with issues and poor way of interacting with your customers.
youcanreachtrevor384

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting