LastPass not saving changed password

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

LastPass not saving changed password

Postby adams216923 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:13 am

So I logged into my main webmail account and went through its password change process. I had LastPass generate and fill in the New Password fields. However, after submitting the form, LastPass did not offer to Update the password for the account. Now I am locked out of the webmail account! Why is LastPass not saving the new passwords?? There is nothing under History for either the webmail account in LastPass, nor under Generated Passwords. I'm using the LP Plugin on Firefox 67 in Ubuntu.

I am seriously considering dropping LastPass and moving to 1Password because of this. Losing access to my main email account is a SERIOUS issue.
adams216923

Re: LastPass not saving changed password

Postby Mariaw286 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:10 pm

It's happening to me to - before I realized it - I've had to go back and Reset my passwords about 5 imtes today - and go through the whole verification process repeatedly. Because I thought Last Pass had saved, I thought it did, it did until yesterday but now I'm getting "hmmmm, This is taking a long time" message, and then it doesn't save anything - re updates.
Mariaw286

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting