Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!
Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist
Hi! Any help would be appreciated.
I can create one-time-passwords (OTPs), but they are not saved ... here's what happens:
1. I login to LastPass
2. go go the one-time-password page
3. There it says I have NO OTPs
4. I create them and print them out
5. I log out of last pass and
6. I proceed to test one of the one-time passwords by logging in via the one time password page.
7. It fails.
8. I sign back into LastPass and go to the LastPass OTP page and it tells me I have no OTPs
I can repeat the pattern and the issue. It occurs on more than one browser, more than one computer.
How can I get LastPast to save the one-time-passwords I create?
Mac OS 10.14.6 Firefox 69.0 and Chrome 77.0.3865.75
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:43 pm
Return to General Support & Troubleshooting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests