Aggressive Autofill

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Aggressive Autofill

Postby INTJguy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am

I use the autofill on my android when I need it, but I have encountered a very annoying problem that I do not know how to fix.

I am on Android 9. I use an app called Sololearn to help learn coding. The app occasionally sends me timed code challenges. The autofill login pops up, blocking numbers I need to enter and causes me to lose my challenge as there is no way to dismiss it.

I have tried to disable it on this app, but it still destroys a good amount of my challenges, which is super frustrating as learning programming is frustrating enough. In app settings, under settings, in advanced, I have set it for "Do not show fill window" yet every challenge I get has been destroyed as the autofill tells me to log in

Does anyone know how to stop it from inflicting itself on this single app or should I begin searching for another password manager?
INTJguy

Re: Aggressive Autofill

Postby SoulManPT » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Agreed. It's really annoying to try to type into a blank and have lastpass block the blank and much of the question.

Trying to block lastpass within the Apps list in the lastpass option menu it mentions facebook within its entry but that's it.

ARG!
SoulManPT

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting