Autofill error - "Nothing in your vault to fill"

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Autofill error - "Nothing in your vault to fill"

Postby UtahPhotographer12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Hi,
For some of my stored accounts in LastPass, when I go to the website, I see the little LastPass icon next to both the User ID and Password fields, but when I click them, it displays the proper User ID, but under "Form Fills", it says "Nothing in your vault to fill on this site". When I go to my vault and check the URL attached to that account, it matches the URL of the site with the LastPass icons exactly, and there is a valid password stored in the vault for that account.

Has anyone seen this before or know why this is occurring?

Thanks,
Scott
UtahPhotographer12

Re: Autofill error - "Nothing in your vault to fill"

Postby abateman121248 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:52 pm

I am actually experiencing this issues as well. I just noticed it happening in the last 2 or 3 days. It does not happen on every site but is happening on more and more sites
abateman121248

Postby richwendy » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:08 pm

I am also experiencing this problem on a few sites. I hope someone has an answer.
richwendy

Postby ssalb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 pm

Getting the same thing for my Amazon account. It does auto fill my correct user name, but says noting to fill and enters a password which is obviously wrong. Spent time with Amazon CS trying to figure out why I kept getting "Wrong Password" when trying to login. Kept telling them OH I use a PW manager and I am entering the correct PW. Very embarrassing. Tried removing the vault item for Amazon and recreated it. Still experiencing the problem.
ssalb

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting