The following facts are relevant to what I am posting here.
1) I am the Family Manager of my Family account.
2) I created a shared folder many months ago. I was the Administrator of that folder. I successfully shared that folder with several family members. We have been using that folder a lot, it is very important to us.
3) By accident, on 8/12/2019 I changed the Permission for that folder to No Access for all family members, INCLUDING MYSELF (the Administrator of that folder).
4) After making that change I can no longer see that folder in my vault. This is worse than accidentally deleting the folder, because the folder does not appear in my Deleted Shared Folders or my Deleted Items. I cannot find it anywhere.
5) I have filed two trouble tickets asking for help, but the agents basically respond by stating that they do not believe me, because this behavior (an Administrator removing his own access to a shared folder) would be a bug. The agents then ignore all subsequent messages from me.
6) I am desperately trying to get LastPass to restore my access to this folder, but so far to no avail.