It has been going on for a few years now, and it's seriously annoying. Some websites, the login information is automatically filled in. Others, it fills AND logs me in automatically. And then the rest, it works as intended. And this is on multiple computers (home and work).
- I have disabled all AutoFill settings in Chrome's advanced settings.
- I have disabled 'Automatically Fill Login Information' in Chrome's Lastpass extension settings, under the General tab. See (https://imgur.com/3u41tRs
- I have disabled 'Track History: Keep track of login and form fill history' in LastPass Account Settings under the General tab. See (https://imgur.com/hZtT8vr
- In Last Pass, under the advanced settings of each individual password stored, I have selected 'Disable Autofill' AND unselected 'Autologin'. See (https://imgur.com/X0SR206
- I also tried to clear browser cache and cookies, completely shut down Chrome, and log back into LastPass. Still have the same issue.
Does anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix it?