Lastpass and Chrome version 75

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Lastpass and Chrome version 75

Postby Robog » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:02 pm

I have used lastpass for several years,and I am (was?) a big fan.
I use LP on both my Android and more on my desktop. Recently when I try to log in on my desktop I get a message, "invalid email or password." I have changed my password but to no avail, same result. I am able to login without problem on my Android. Rather than the Chrome browser I tried using IE and was able to log in. However, switching across the board to IE, for a variety of reasons, won't work for me and signing in on IE does not give me LastPass functionality on chrome. The pain-in-the-rear work around is to sign in on and IE browser, find the password and user name, then copy, go back to chrome and paste into the site.
And things just got weirder: Using Chrome, I found this forum. In order to post this issue here I had to sign in on a sign in box that looks identical to the one used in LastPass. I signed in using my Name and password. Voila, it worked! With gleeful anticipation I pulled up a clean browser and carefully entered my email address and password. It still tells me I am using the wrong email or password.
Please, someone, anyone help!
Robog

Re: Lastpass and Chrome version 75

Postby AndR » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:49 am

Heya Robog!

I am having the exact same issue. Did you get this resolved?
AndR

Postby AndR » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:54 am

Update to my previous questions:

Seems if you completely remove the plugin (disabling is NOT enough - you need to remove it) and re-install it things start working again.
Immediately after the uninstall of the Chrome extension I was able to log in to the LP website without issue.
Then, after installing the plug again, all seems to be working well. We will see if it is still working after a browser restart - but it looks promising for now...
AndR

Postby N0tappi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:21 am

Hi,

I've got this issue, I login in, go through multi-factor and then it says either 'Incorrect password" on Android app or "A consistency check failed while loading your sites. Please relogin"

Removing plug or app didn't clear the problem on Windows 10 laptop. I can log into portal however so I know the password is ok.

Any ideas. I raised a support case and got NOTHING but the canned please remove plug-in for two days.
N0tappi

Postby flamegrass » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Same issue here, my master password is correct but it keeps redirecting to login page.
Issue occurs on any browser with lastpass extension installed.

Every time I login the following message is shown: `A consistency check failed while loading your sites. Please relogin.`

Now I need to copy every password from the browser....
flamegrass

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting