All my accounts are locked. I can't access through mobile

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

All my accounts are locked. I can't access through mobile

Postby chan666 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:14 am

I got an email when I login to the lastpass from my new mobile device, and I had to click on the verification link. It said "Thank you for taking the time to verify your email!" oh yeah you're welcome! Now let me access to my vault please? because I still can't login! It's saying "Your account settings have restricted you from logging in from this mobile device. please check your email to enable this device or go to your account settings to enable, even after i Clicked the verification link!
I checked account settings -> mobile devices. and all devices are allowed.

It only allow me to login through my mobile when i hit "disable" button on account settings -> mobile -> "To allow access to all mobile devices, click 'Disable' "
But If i re-enable it, it will prevent me from login through the mobile.

Then I removed every mobile device's UUIDs from account settings -> mobile device page. I have 2 mobiles, and the one was able to logged in but now I can't even login through the device that i used to be able to logged in.

This is critical situation for me, because I need to restore my OTP codes from lastpass authenticator app, and I used to use lastpass to make my life easy, but now all of my accounts are locked thanks to your service.
Please give me my OTP codes and I will just go away and never come back to get your service again.
chan666

Re: All my accounts are locked. I can't access through mobil

Postby SDILastPassUser » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:52 pm

I'm having the exact same issue.
SDILastPassUser

Postby BetoCaldas » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:32 am

I have a session working in my PC and iPhone but i can't log in my new Android
BetoCaldas

Postby pia75 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Having the same issue... LASTPASS, any fix yet
pia75

Postby derrick531 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Same. I purchased a new phone. I get the message:
Your account settings have restricted you from logging in from this mobile device. please check your email to enable this device or go to your account settings to enable.

I do not receive an email and can find now way of enabling.
derrick531

Postby derrick531 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:31 pm

I found a workaround that worked for me.

From browser extension click Open My Vault. From Vault click Account Settings. In the General tab, send a test email and make sure you get it. Go to Mobile Devices tab. Delete all unique identifier entries. Click Disable at the bottom.
On your mobile device log into LastPass.
At this point you should be able to log into LastPass on your phone. If that's all you want, you can stop here. However, LastPass is no longer restricting access to a specified list of mobile devices. If you want to restrict access to a specified list of mobile devices, continue below.

Go back to the Mobile Devices tab in your vault (you might need to refresh or even close out of your vault and reenter). You should now see a unique identifier for your phone. Edit the name to whatever you want (ex: BobSumsung10). Click Enable.
On your phone, log out and try to log back in. You should get a message saying you're restricted. An email should be sent that you can click to enable the device.

At this point, you should be able to log in with your phone.
derrick531

Postby slconley575 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:13 pm

I am having a very similar issue. I must disable the specific device list in order to login on any mobile device. If I try to use the list, I get the message that I must verify the device via the sent email, except that email never comes even though the test email button does work. I did have devices listed in the UUID section but I deleted them to hopefully clean things up and now they will not repopulate. I do want to use the device access list but have to leave it disabled until this is resolved.
slconley575

Postby artificial834 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:28 am

I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else. Like @slconley575, I don't receive the email that is supposedly triggered when signing in to a new mobile device. If I disable mobile devices, as @derrick531 suggested, I'm prompted to enter my 2FA code on my phone and then the app immediately closes / crashes.
artificial834

Postby flynnwt » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Same. New phone. Locked out. No email.
flynnwt

Postby barlowjd23 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Same issue here. May be time to move on from LastPass and find another solution. Very frustrating.
barlowjd23

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting