A consistency check failed following PBKDF2 upgrade

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: A consistency check failed following PBKDF2 upgrade

Postby lj269 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 am

Sorry for the late reply, this also has fixed the issues with my account. Thank you! Much appreciated.
lj269

Postby daa8 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am

Bex Wrote:
smn Wrote:Hello,

I have not made any changes to my account and this morning everything is working normally.

Have you made any changes?

Hi,

Yes, as previously stated I killed the open sessions you had active on your account and this was able to fix the problem!

Glad to hear everything is working as it should now.

-Bex

Could you please do the same for me. Case 11684619
daa8

Postby Bex » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:22 am

daa8 Wrote:
Bex Wrote:
smn Wrote:Hello,

I have not made any changes to my account and this morning everything is working normally.

Have you made any changes?

Hi,

Yes, as previously stated I killed the open sessions you had active on your account and this was able to fix the problem!

Glad to hear everything is working as it should now.

-Bex

Could you please do the same for me. Case 11684619

Hi there,

Of course! I just went ahead and killed all the active sessions on your account. Please attempt to log back in and let me know if the issue has been resolved.

Look forward to your update!

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

Postby daa8 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Bex Wrote:Hi there,

Of course! I just went ahead and killed all the active sessions on your account. Please attempt to log back in and let me know if the issue has been resolved.

Look forward to your update!

-Bex

Unfortunately, no working. Before I cleaned the cache and cookies and delete Chrome extension. Download again but nothing working.
daa8

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 pm

daa8 Wrote:Unfortunately, no working. Before I cleaned the cache and cookies and delete Chrome extension. Download again but nothing working.

If you can log into the web interface via the login button on the LastPass website, you can manually kill sessions yourself by going to Account Settings > Advanced Settings > Destroy Sessions .

Otherwise, you may need to file a support ticket for individual troubleshooting.
jpenny84

Postby daa8 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:03 am

jpenny84 Wrote:
daa8 Wrote:Unfortunately, no working. Before I cleaned the cache and cookies and delete Chrome extension. Download again but nothing working.

If you can log into the web interface via the login button on the LastPass website, you can manually kill sessions yourself by going to Account Settings > Advanced Settings > Destroy Sessions .

Otherwise, you may need to file a support ticket for individual troubleshooting.

As for now I even can't log in to the web interface.
daa8

Postby WRS0505 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:04 pm

I am having the same issue even after having performed changed password to allow reencryption and performed 'destroy sessions'. Still whenever I quit the browser (Firefox) and restart the browser, LastPass indicates failed consistency check, etc., etc.
WRS0505

LastPass failng consistency check ad nauseum

Postby WRS0505 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I am having continuously have the 'LastPass failed consistency check' issue even after having changed password to allow re-encryption and performed 'destroy sessions'. Whenever I quit the browser (Firefox) and restart the browser, LastPass indicates failed consistency check, etc., etc.
WRS0505

Postby ljb » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am

I am having the same issue. Case number 11754837.
ljb

Postby dwhite44 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:50 am

I am having the same issue. I can't even get in to try the disable sessions. On browsers, I just constantly get redirected back to login. The only thing I can move around in is the Android app and it doesn't seem to have that option. I created a support ticket 2 days ago, received a message that day asking for more information. I sent back steps and screenshots from every browser, device that I have, and I have received absolutely nothing back since. I replied again yesterday asking for an update and nothing. Really irritates me now to know that this is an issue they have been dealing with since May and they can't even give me a quick update.

Case 11782831
dwhite44

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting