A consistency check failed following PBKDF2 upgrade

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: A consistency check failed following PBKDF2 upgrade

Postby smn » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 am

No, it doesn't work. It's always the same thing.
smn

Postby Bex » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:16 pm

smn Wrote:No, it doesn't work. It's always the same thing.

Thank you for following up, can you please, clear your cache on your browser and try again please? If this does not work I will touch base with my team.

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

Postby smn » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Yes, Every time I test I delete my cookies and cache
smn

Postby lj269 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Exactly same problem here, case #10497781. Frustrating there isn't a solution to this yet, email support is such a slow turn around.
lj269

Postby hfaran » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:05 am

I have the exact same issue and am unable to log in through all browser extensions and on my phone. The only way I can access my vault currently is through lastpass.com. I have opened two different support tickets already (10907006 and 10509771) and followed up on replies to both but I don't get a reply after I reply back.

It's going to be almost a week since this started and I'm seriously considering switching away from LastPass after being a paying customer several years support doesn't start being at least somewhat useful soon.
hfaran

Postby Bex » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:41 am

smn Wrote:Yes, Every time I test I delete my cookies and cache

Hi,

Thank you for following up, can you please attempt to log into your account now? I would like to see if killing your session on the back end resolved this issue.

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

Postby Bex » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:43 am

lj269 Wrote:Exactly same problem here, case #10497781. Frustrating there isn't a solution to this yet, email support is such a slow turn around.

Hey there,

Can you also attempt to log back into your account and let me know if you are still receiving the, Consistency Check failed" error? I have reset your sessions as well to see if this could resolve the issue.

Look forward to your update.

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

Postby Bex » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:56 am

hfaran Wrote:I have the exact same issue and am unable to log in through all browser extensions and on my phone. The only way I can access my vault currently is through lastpass.com. I have opened two different support tickets already (10907006 and 10509771) and followed up on replies to both but I don't get a reply after I reply back.

It's going to be almost a week since this started and I'm seriously considering switching away from LastPass after being a paying customer several years support doesn't start being at least somewhat useful soon.

Hi,

Thank you for providing your ticket number. It looks like a representative has made contact on ticket number 10509771 and is currently awaiting your reply. Can you please follow up when you have a chance?

If the change that I attempted with users: smn and lj269 are successful. I will touch base with the representative overseeing your case to see if the same change to your account will resolve the issue you too, so please hang tight as I wait for the update on the two users mentioned!

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

Postby smn » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 am

Hello,

I have not made any changes to my account and this morning everything is working normally.

Have you made any changes?
smn

Postby Bex » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:46 pm

smn Wrote:Hello,

I have not made any changes to my account and this morning everything is working normally.

Have you made any changes?

Hi,

Yes, as previously stated I killed the open sessions you had active on your account and this was able to fix the problem!

Glad to hear everything is working as it should now.

-Bex
Bex
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting