Can't log into Android app

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Can't log into Android app

Postby Shane » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 pm

Greetings,

I downloaded LastPass from Google Play. After entering my username and password, I got a message saying "Your account settings have restricted you from logging in from this mobile device. Please check your email to enable this device, or go to your account settings to enable."

I checked my email, but I haven't received anything.

I've allowed everything in Account Settings > Mobile Devices.

I tried restarting the phone.

I contacted customer support, but they sent me a link to an article about syncing.

What else can I do?

Thanks,
Shane.
Shane

Re: Can't log into Android app

Postby wwason524 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:38 pm

I just experienced same problem. Email works fine, no email sent with this error message. Hopefully someone can help. (New Moto G6, it did work on original G6, but had to replace it do to other problems). Irritating since LastPass just increased price for subscription.
wwason524

Postby max32 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:06 pm

I've been getting the same error message today. That makes me think it's something temporarily wrong with their service. I actually did get the email the first time, but clicking through it didn't give my mobile device access, and trying to log in subsequent times (hours later) don't give me the email again.
max32

Postby Shane » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm

LastPass has sent me a link to "Recover Your Lost Master Password". I emailed back trying to explain (again) that I haven't lost my password.

Shane.

Edit: links are not showing. I don't know why.
Shane

Postby phil848 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 am

Hi, having the same problem - did anyone get a resolution?
phil848

Postby jalalawin431 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:34 am

Hi, I am having the same problem, I tried disabling email verification of places and devices in advanced settings but with no luck. No email, no UUID in mobile devices
jalalawin431

Postby sheila » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:17 pm

I have had issue after issue trying to log in using the Android app on Samsung Galaxy S9 for the past month or so. I can't even get to the login screen most times - it just pulls up the red lastpass screen. And then if I do get to the login screen and enter my email and password, it doesn't do anything. Very frustrated. Uninstalled and reinstalled and no difference.
sheila

Postby artificial834 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 am

I'm having the same issue as all of you. Frustrating. If anyone figures out how to fix this, please share.
artificial834

Postby Duckers » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 am

Same here. Seems to only affect android. It says my phone has been restricted, yet in account settings, all is allowed. So it´s a big bug atm that apparently hasn´t been fixed for over a month now. Luckily i got an ipad and iphone and even pc with it enabled, so ain´t the worlds end for me, but still damn annoying i can´t login on my android phone where i need it the most now.
Duckers

Postby gammeredit » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:05 am

Same as the above.
gammeredit

Next

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting