Lastpass stopped working on multiple browsers

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Lastpass stopped working on multiple browsers

Postby toxicsludge » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:37 am

My Lastpass account has stopped working. I have tried, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Chrome! I have read all the instructions in the electronic manual, no help! I have tried the recovery button, never sends an email. I have contacted support with the email, that was 5 days ago with no answer or reply. I tried to use the finger print logon on my Ipad, which just returns an error message saying to check back later! Does anyone know to get someone, a live person, to resolve this issue???
toxicsludge

Re: Lastpass stopped working on multiple browsers

Postby evetS » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:22 pm

I had the same issue after the recent firefox update. It seemed like the FF update somehow borked it working in chrome, which is a new one on me, but who knows, maybe they both released similar security fixes. I removed the extension, as well as another I had installed. I installed version 4 from https://lastpass.com/lastpassffx/ and at least firefox is working now. (I haven't tried the other browsers yet).

I actually came here looking for anybody else having the same issue before I installed it again. Not seeing anything, I decided to give it a shot and it worked. I don't know what version I was running before, but I had performed a manual update fairly recently (at least within the last 2 months if not more recent) after a different firefox update caused a similar problem. Currently running on 67.0.1/Windows.

On iphone, I had to manually log in, but after that fingerprint worked again.
evetS

Postby toxicsludge » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am

Thanks for the reply. Good to see you're able to access your account. Tried uninstalled Foxfire and Chrome and reinstalling both browers with the plugin. Still unable to access my account. Continues to return reply that my password is invalid. Tried the recovery email method. Lastpass doesn't even generate an email using this method. This product appears to offer no support to its paying clients
toxicsludge

Postby freeman106 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:51 pm

LastPass has been utterly dysfunctional for quite a few weeks as of this post (Sunday, June 9, 2019)

Both on an iMac running up to date macOS X Mojave using Safari as well as Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit all up to date, Internet Explorer as well as Firefox.

I continue to wait and hope that the code writers at LOGMEIN will gather it up, get it in the bag, and resolve this dysfunctional behavior.

Maybe take my encrypted vault and go home?

There ARE other means of managing passwords and I'm beginning to contemplate the task of investigating and moving on. What is my annual subscription buying?
freeman106

Postby edwardme123 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:22 am

had a similar issue after the ongoing firefox update. It appeared as though the FF update by one way or another borked it working in chrome, which is another one on me, however who knows, perhaps the two of them discharged comparable security fixes. I evacuated the expansion, just as another I had introduced. I introduced rendition 4 from and at any rate firefox is working at this point. (I haven't attempted different programs yet).

I really came here searching for any other individual having an auto dialer similar issue before I introduced it once more. Not seeing anything, I chose to give it a shot and it worked. I don't have the foggiest idea what rendition I was running previously, however I had played out a manual update reasonably as of late (in any event inside the most recent 2 months if not later) after an alternate firefox update caused a comparative issue. As of now running on 67.0.1/Windows.

On iphone, I needed to physically sign in, yet after that unique finger impression worked once more.
edwardme123

Postby stansil633 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm

It's become useless for me. I'm not willing to spend hours installing and uninstalling browsers and other trouble-shooting fun in hopes that something will work.

Seems to me if the developer can't solve this, then he should send an email to users with step-by-step instructions
stansil633

Postby edwardme123 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:19 pm

I truly came here looking for some other individual having an tellthebell comparative issue before I presented it yet again. Not seeing anything, I gave it a shot and it worked. I don't have the foggiest thought what interpretation I was running already, anyway I had played out a manual update sensibly starting late (in any occasion inside the latest 2 months if not later) after an other firefox update caused a near issue. Starting at now running on 67.0.1/Windows.
edwardme123

Postby oliverjake » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:30 am

Rankings or maximum traffic generation is great, but if your visitors are not actually converting into actual dollars, then it simply doesn’t matter. This is where seo adelaide in australia will help you the best search engine optimization services.
oliverjake

Postby Nuukademus » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:02 am

I've also had/got problems. Couldn't log in, but managed to change password (which was correct) at the third attempt of recovering account.

Now I have managed to log in, I can't edit anything in my vault. Given the nature of this utility, it is all more than a little concerning.
Nuukademus

Postby jonasb78 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:22 am

I cant login via the chrome extension (no feedback what so ever after entering the password), its been like that for a couple of weeks now.
jonasb78

Next

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting