Premium to Families upgrade via Apple?

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Premium to Families upgrade via Apple?

Postby daveocc456 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:57 pm

I purchased the Premium annual subscription via the Apple App store. I now want to upgrade from Premium to Families but it can't be done via the App store and the LastPass support people say thay can't do anything because it was an Apple purchase. In fact, LastPass support told me to contact Apple for support but the bastards refuse to acknowledge my dissatisfaction or give me a refund.

Help anyone!
daveocc456

Re: Premium to Families upgrade via Apple?

Postby roses261 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 am

I've had the same issue. My premium subscription through Apple just expired this week and I want so badly to upgrade to Families, but my account won't let me. Debating if i just export my info, delete my account, and hopefully i can reset up with the same email as i don't want to set up a new email just to get the correct account! What do i do?

Has anyone figured this issue out, or does support not respond?
roses261

Re: Premium to Families upgrade via Apple?

Postby shaunmitchell1983300 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:48 pm

I've got this problem too. I want to expand my subscription to my family, but can't upgrade from Premium because I happened to purchase through the app store. Apple could not give a toss. Is LastPass seriously saying they don't want more business because they can't figure out a subscription issue?
shaunmitchell1983300

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting