Nulled.io showing in dropdown

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Nulled.io showing in dropdown

Postby homemafu701 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:36 am

Hi all,

Something I have noticed in the last few months is that whenever I type in any 2 letters in to the name of a new site menu I get a little drop down of nulled.io that flashes up. This can be any two letters at all zc, bg, hu, jx etc. Does anyone else have this same issue with the android version of the app?

I'm concerned as nulled.io is obviously the domain of hackers so is last pass compromised in some way?
homemafu701

Re: Nulled.io showing in dropdown

Postby homemafu701 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm

The process I go through to have this show is add site, and type in any 2 letters or numbers in the name box and the auto fill drops down saying nulled.io. This is on android and the free version of last pass

Does the same thing on a few of my friends devices as well so I know it's not and isolated problem
homemafu701

Postby homemafu701 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 am

Has nobody else experienced this same issue on the android app version?
homemafu701

Postby homemafu701 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 am

Please could someone test this on their android mobile version and see if they have the same issue. When adding a password manually using add site and typing in 2 characters in to the name box. See if nulled.io flashes up underneath
homemafu701

Postby homemafu701 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:27 pm

I have reported this issue with last pass directly but I would have thought other people might have been concerned as well. This has happened on 5 seperate devices and with 5 different accounts but I can't find out what the common issue is

I am trying to post a screenshot here but not sure how
homemafu701

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting