"Nothing to copy" from Notes

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

"Nothing to copy" from Notes

Postby lp5276 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but in the updated Google Chrome extension now, when I go to All Items > Notes, I'm unable to copy any note, it just says "Nothing to copy", previously I could copy the note directly from here.

It's just a minor inconvenience, and would be nice if this was made possible again.
lp5276

Re: "Nothing to copy" from Notes

Postby grizzly » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:35 am

Affects me too. Minor inconvenience!? The entire Notes feature is pretty much broken. If I need to go into the vault to copy the contents of a note, it's a multiple more clicks than the browser button method. Please fix or roll-back to the old version. This is a deal-breaker for my continued use of LastPass (and I'm sure great swathes of others').

Also I used to be able to press Alt-R then right arrow and enter to copy a password (Notes or Sites). This is now broken too. How can I use the keyboard to copy a password now? Why is LP so careless with breaking things? No warning and no alternatives were given to workaround the effects of these changes.
grizzly

Postby frenche355 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 am

+1 for this issue significantly reducing the usefulness of the Notes feature.
frenche355

Postby elitree568 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:04 pm

For those of us who used to copy notes in the previous version, is there any suggested alternate workflow? Thanks.
elitree568

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting