Yubikey MF Authentication - Computer not trusted

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Yubikey MF Authentication - Computer not trusted

Postby Vmax8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:35 am

Same problem on Safari. Furthermore if you have more than one MF Authentication method, it still will insist on YubiKey, although you choose one of the other methods as default. Today got their response it has been escalated to level 2 support.
Vmax8

Postby jonat » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:35 pm

To the best of my knowledge, the bug has not yet been fixed.
jonat

Postby symbiosisstarshine410 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:13 pm

I will just add my name to the list here with the hopes that this issue will receive some attention. Per other email threads on this topic, and just testing locally, the issue does seem to be related to logging in via the browser extension versus actually going to lastpass.com and logging in there. That said, this is a recent regression, as it had been working.
symbiosisstarshine410

Postby Vmax8 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:31 am

Received this reply from premium support:
"We have seen other reports of this occurring for other users. We have updated our developer report and attached your ticket to it as well for tracking purposes. The report has been sent to our Dev team for them to work on a solution to the problem. We do not currently have an ETA on when a fix will be pushed out. As the Dev team prioritizes and determines what issues will be handled next on a case-by-case basis, it makes providing an exact ETA for release difficult to predict."
Vmax8

Postby dugking » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Thanks again everyone for chiming in. Seems like it's a known problem, and that problem still exists. I'll keep checking back.
dugking

Postby Vmax8 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 am

Mac App and Safari Extension 4.26.0 has been released, and my first tests indicate, that the problem has been solved.
Vmax8

Postby jonat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

I had thought this was fixed on Windows too, but I was mistaken.
jonat

Postby swisschris » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Same problem on Chrome on Win 10. Even after reinstalling Chrome and following instructions here: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3725

Please update this thread when a solution has been found or the bug fixed. thanks !
swisschris

Postby dugking » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Confirming, this has not been fixed on Chrome yet. Today is March 31, 2019 at around 17:51. Not sure if it's critical to have a timestamp, but there you go. I still need my Yubikey every time I log into LastPass (Chrome extension).
dugking

Postby AB9 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:57 pm

I'm having the same issues. I've had this problem with Chrome for some time, and now this past weekend it's doing it for Edge. I've tried Support several times and tried all the solutions mentioned here. Nothing works, and it seems to be getting worse. Super frustrating! Has anyone found a solution that works?
AB9

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting