Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 pm
"Fix"? No. But I have been able discover the following options, er, necessary steps will let you at least close the browser, and start back up with LP still logged-in (if that was how you had it configured)
- disable any synchronizing between browsers (e.g. Firefox Sync)
- export/back up your bookmarks
- uninstall the browser.
- run a disk cleanup program
- reinstall the browser, extensions, and import the bookmarks
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm
I think i maybe fixed it. I installed Firefox on a second computer and the LP add-on. No problem with being logged off automatically when I did not want to be logged off. I then "refreshed" Firefox and had to reinstall all my add-ons including LP. Tested it several times and whereas before each time I closed the browser I got logged out of LP, now each time I closed the browser I am not logged off. When I start the browser again, I am still logged in. I will test overnight and after reboots in the next day or two.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm
Why does my free Last pass keep loging me out? i use to stay logged in for 14 day at a time. Can i go into setting and change this? Thanks for any help Sincerely Carol
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:39 pm
Return to General Support & Troubleshooting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FlyingHawk, michaelbett63454 and 54 guests