Cannot log in extension on Chrome

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Cannot log in extension on Chrome

Postby 68217487 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:03 pm

For the last few days, I have simply been unable to get the LastPass extension on Chrome to log in. I have removed and replaced the extension, emptied the cache and cookies, restarted the computer, and checked that I can log in via the website and on other browsers. It appears only that the extension on Chrome is affected.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Cannot log in extension on Chrome

Postby Emz » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:34 am

Same issue here, had a support request open for 3 days, not even a response. I also cant login on the Android APP, I get error" A consistency check failed while loading your sites. Please relogin.". Can login using a browser but get an error page when trying to access account settings.
Emz

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Emz Wrote:Same issue here, had a support request open for 3 days, not even a response. I also cant login on the Android APP, I get error" A consistency check failed while loading your sites. Please relogin.". Can login using a browser but get an error page when trying to access account settings.

They typically respond to ticket requests within 24 hours. Did you check your ticket status?

https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7556
jpenny84

Postby sweetxml » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:26 pm

I've been having major problems with the plugin in Chrome today couldn't tell exactly when it started since it's been weekend and I've been off. The error I get is mostly 'reload page to use this extension' (never seen before), mixed with some endless login (hangs), immediate request for relogin.
sweetxml

Postby fifteenthirty » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 am

Was there ever a solution to this? I'm fighting it now. Uninstalled and re-installed the Chrome plugin and that worked for a couple of hours, but still having to reload the page frequently when I need to use LastPass. Using latest version of Chrome on a MacBook Pro.
fifteenthirty

Postby malathan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Same issue as well...Any response from LastPass support on this one?
malathan

Postby webby1964 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Now having the same problem......................which makes Last Pass completely unusable.

It seems nobody from there is able or willing to repsond to the issue.................................should I really trust all my passwords to this company ????
webby1964

Postby avifal281 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:13 am

Windows Chrome extension - Lastpass asks to "reload page to use the extension", on each page.
avifal281

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting