Form Fill profiles have disappeared.

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form Fill profiles have disappeared.

Postby cm326 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Just now happened to me as well, no idea why now. This is really infuriating for a professional piece of software that I pay for.
cm326

Postby norab » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Some of my sites and form fills have disappeared so far. I looked for my cc which has been there for a very long time and it is just not there. Also happened with a couple of sites. Need to fix asap.!
norab

Postby notoriousdds » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

bombleman Wrote:Since the update to Version: 4.7.1 I have lost all my form fill profiles that contained a LOT of data.
I can see this version has removed this feature and replaced it with seperate addresses, payments cards and banks, but these are empty for me. I really hope you've backed this information up before deleting it!

I just noticed this phenomenon after creating an account for my wife this last weekend. I've had an account for a few months and hers is just a few days old. We're both using the Chrome extension 4.21.2. I have a "Form Fills" tab, but she does not.

That being said, I can import and export form fill data to and from her account via the Lastpass icon in the Chrome toolbar:
    Left click the icon
    More options
    Advanced
    Export
    Form Fills

It's possible if you have form fill data that you can't get to from your vault, you might be able to use this to get your data back. Then, with some modification, you should be able to import it back in under the currently accepted formats.
notoriousdds

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting